For this article, I will discuss
Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon. And, if you want to make your chicken bake with ham instead, you can make ham and cheese chicken. And, in all of these recipes. A rich and creamy cheesy sauce pairs so well with chicken breast.
Our first task is to cut the boneless skinless chicken breast in half lengthwise. You do this with a sharp knife. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cheddar cheese and the bacon. You can have Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon
- Prepare 4 of skinless boneless breasts.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 of heaping tbsp sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ranch seasoning.
- It's of Onion and garlic powders, salt and pepper.
- You need 1-2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Bacon bits.
Add the chicken breast back to the pan and serve. Chicken and cream cheese is a very popular combination, but in most cases, the cream cheese is only there to provide a creamy texture. The cream cheese flavor is front and center in this stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon, with the bacon (mm, bacon!) and chives only enhancing it. Stuff each chicken breast with the cream cheese mixture and close the chicken breast the best you can.
Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. In a sprayed casserole, lay breasts smooth side down. Make a pocket in the center of each piece. I seasoned both sides with salt pepper onion and garlic powder..
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, the sour cream, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, and ranch seasoning. Spread equal amounts in each breast then cover with shredded cheese. Make sure to cover the cream cheese. It acts like a cap..
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes I covered it just to make sure it baked through completely. Bake about 15 minutes longer and done. Top with sour cream and bacon bits..
I have found that it works just as well to spread the Once you try this Bacon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast, you won't want any other kind of chicken. I will be wrapping these bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken breasts up for a Christmas party or two for sure, and recommend you do the same Bacon wrapped chicken breast with cream cheese, green onions & pepper jack recipe: It doesn't say how much of each type of cheese to use. Used Chive and Onion cream cheese. seasoned chicken with salt, pepper, parsley, and smoked paprika. add a little minced garlic and shredded parm cheese to I used yellow onions and turkey bacon instead for the cream cheese mixture. I also seasoned the chicken before adding the mixture. These Bacon Wrapped, Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a taste sensation.
Thus our article which we give the title: