For this article, I will discuss
Bacon & Onion Roll. Bacon is a type of salt-cured pork made from various cuts, typically from the pork belly or from the less fatty back cuts. It is eaten on its own, as a side dish (particularly in breakfasts). Sir Francis Bacon (later Lord Verulam and the Viscount St.
Get the full history and 'making of' right here! Subscribe to Discovery UK for more great clips. He is remembered for the sharp worldly wisdom of a few dozen essays, for his power as a speaker in Parliament and in famous trials, and as a man who claimed all knowledge as. You can cook Bacon & Onion Roll using 16 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon & Onion Roll
- Prepare of Bread dough.
- Prepare 300 g (10.58 oz) of Bread flour.
- You need 170 ml (5.74 fl oz) of Water.
- It's 30 g (1.05 oz) of Sugar.
- It's 6 g (0.21 oz) of Dry yeast.
- It's 6 g (0.21 oz) of Salt.
- You need 4 tsp of Olive oil.
- It's of Ingredients / Toppings.
- Prepare 100 g (3.52 oz) of Bacon slices.
- Prepare 1 of Onion *large.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Water.
- It's to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need to taste of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare to taste of Shredded cheese.
- You need to taste of Parsley.
I'm probably the best thing you can put in your mouth. Bacon or " bacoun " was a Middle English term used to refer to all pork in general. The term bacon comes from various Germanic and French dialects. It derives from the French bako , Old High German bakko , and Old Teutonic backe , all of which refer to the back.
Bacon & Onion Roll instructions
- Peel onion and slice thinly..
- Slice and cut bacon..
- Stir-fry the bacon first, and then add onion to it. *No need to put oil in the pan for stir-fry. Oil comes out from the bacon and is enough for this mixture..
- Season it with salt & pepper, Stir-fry a little bit, and then stop the heat..
- Put water & sugar in a cup or bowl and heat at 600W for 30 sec. *Not to make it hot, but lukewarm..
- Add dry yeast and mix well..
- Add half the amount of this mixture to the bread flour, mix it, and knead well..
- Add salt & olive oil and then knead again..
- Add the rest of the bread flour and knead well..
- Put the bread mixture on the big cutting board and knead more. *If the size of the cutting board is not big enough, divide the bread dough into two..
- Spread the bread mixture and make a rectangle shape with a rolling pin..
- Place the bacon & onion mixture on the bread. *Make some sapce on each edge to make it easy to roll up..
- Roll it up gently..
- Cut slices and place in the baking cups..
- Pre-heat the oven at 200℃ (392℉). *I always put the heat safe tray on the oven to get the heat a little bit. It makes the bread ferment and inflate a little..
- Beat an egg and mix with water..
- Spread the beaten egg mixture on the surface with a brush. *It will brown the bread and make it shiny..
- Put some mayonnaise on top of the roll..
- Sprinkle some shredded cheese on top..
- Bake at 200℃ (392℉) for 25 mins. *until the bread's surface becomes light brown..
- Sprinkle some parsley on top and done!.
- Also recommended! "Cinnamon & Raisins Roll" Recipe ID : 13580141.
Francis Bacon served as attorney general and Lord Chancellor of England, resigning amid charges of corruption. His more valuable work was philosophical. His father, Sir Nicolas Bacon, was Lord Keeper of the Seal. Crispy, salty and fatty, bacon is the ultimate ingredient that takes any recipe over the top. Here's how to make insanely delicious bacon recipes that everyone will love.
Thus our article which we give the title: